- FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
ON ORDERS OVER £60
- 20% OFF EVERY SINGLE ITEM
HURRY! OFFER ENDS SOON! enter code: TURNUP
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 14 working days for your parcel to be returned to ForeverModo.com. We will send you a confirmation email once it has been processed. If you haven’t heard any communication from us after the 14 working day period, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the items returned.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow an additional 72 hours for all your returns to be completed.
How do I return an item?
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us (except grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons) within 14 days of the parcel being delivered to you, provided:
- The items are unworn and unwashed
- If shoes, the items are unworn and show no signs of wear
- The items have all original tags attached, if any.
- You take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up
All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items and will be made by us no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive items back from you; or
- (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods
Unfortunately we do not supply return labels if you are unhappy with your item, please return using a fully tracked delivery service to our returns dress, which you’ll find below, or on the bottom of the sales invoice.
Please return the item(s) along with the original invoice, Please also state details of why you would like to return item(s), to the following address:
46 HAMILTON ROAD,
PLEASE NOTE: you must keep tracking information for your returned parcel. If your item is lost in transit and no tracking number is given to our customer care team you will be responsible for the loss of your parcel.
Can I exchange an item?
UK customers can exchange an item for a different size or colour of the same item. If you would like a different item, then you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
What is your returns policy?
Should you change your mind, you can return your items to us, provided:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of invoice.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and must not show any signs on wear.
- Items must have all original tags attached.
- Items must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to ForeverModo. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
All parcels returned to sender due to the customer entering an invalid/incomplete address the customer will incur the charge of the original postage plus the cost of postage to return the item back to us.
All returns will incur a £1 transaction fee. This is an administrative fee and will be deducted from the total amount you are refunded.
Please note returns take up to 14 working days to be processed. Any items that are not accepted as a return due to not being in a resalable condition will be immediately returned to the customer.
SALE item(s) will only be offered store credit no refunds will be given on these item(s).